Saturday, March 29, 2008

WHAT ARE SISTERS FOR?



Well, I will tell you...LOVE & SUPPORT! As everyone knows, I do not have any sisters, or brothers for that matter, but today I did see first hand what sisters do for sisters. My mom's sisters, Brenda and Linda,my dad's sister Louise "Aunt Dooie" and Jessica (Aunt Brenda's grand-daughter) came up from Cobden, IL to surprise and spend the day with my mom. They wanted to spend the day with her and give her their support for this upcoming week and her surgery. Mom's other sisters, Aunt Betty-had originally planned to come, but the unfortunate circumstamces of this past week did not allow it. Aunt Norma-could not come, but is coming up for the surgery on Wednesday, along with all the above again. What a great show of support for my mom. I love them all and want to tell them that I appreciate them all more than they will ever know. Thank you all. I also want to tell all of the rest of our family and friends that their show of support, love and prayers is also appreciated more than they will every know.
You are all the best!!!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

YES...sisters has to stick by each other & we always have. We all might of had our times and may in future also, but when it comes down to TUFF we are all there!!
SHE IS DOING A GREAT JOB NIECY! See ya tomorrow!!
LUV YA NIECY
AUNTIE LINDA
YOUR FAVORITE TEE HEE HA HA!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am glad today is over for all of you and recovery will be starting!!! I was so glad Linda kept me up to date all day of what was going on. Like I said on Joi's site your my adopted family, but seem more like family then adopted to me!!!! I prayed and thought of all of you and your mom all day today, you will continue to be in my prayers.

love you all Jane

Anonymous said...

I LUV ALL MY SISTER'S EVEN WHEN THEY ARE ORNARY. Cause sometimes I know I am ornary also. Do not want nothing to happen to any of my sis's. So she will fly through this JUST FINE. Gonna go leave a message on her's that someone told me to tell her...ok.
Luv ya Auntie Linda