Wednesday, March 12, 2008

NOTHING IN PARTICULAR.

Well, just a note to say hi to everyone and thanks for reading my blog. I am having fun with it, glad my daughter talked me in to doing one. It is a great way to keep everyone posted on things going on, sharing ideas, etc. Nothing new to report on mom as of yet. The surgery is tentatively scheduled and as a result, I will wait until things are definite and I will post the information as soon as I can after receiving the information. Also, a note to all, I will try to contact everyone after the surgery, but in case I do not call everyone right off the bat, I do plan to put in an update on this blog as soon as I get home from the hospital that day. So keep in touch, keep reading and glad to hear comments from everyone! Like I said before, this is really pretty fun!

No comments: