Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!






Well, it is that time of year again and Easter is here! To me it is a time of rebirth, spring, new beginnings, etc! I hope this post finds everyone healthy and happy. It does not sound like we will be having beautiful weather, but that is ok, because we know with Easter's arrival that the nice weather is on its way. Start watching for the crocus, daffodils, tulips, bud's on trees, rose bushes budding, birds chirping, grass growing and much much more wonderful things happening all around you. Didn't God do a wonderful job on this earth?! It is beautiful and it goes through a rebirth everyyear! Please enjoy some of my pictures that I think show some of this beauty. I hope you enjoy them, enjoy your Easter and your families! Again, HAPPY EASTER to all, from Tom, Connie, Koty & Gizmo

No comments: