Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MARCH-DAFFODILS!!!


Well, as everybody knows, I love daffodils and I collect daffodils! In fact, I collect anything and everything that has daffodils on it. They remind me of both of my grandmothers. When I was a little girl and we went to Cobden during Easter, both my grandmas would take me out in their yards, help me pick a bunch of daffodils and send me home very happy with my flowers. This is why I love them so much and March, well it is the month for these beautiful flowers to pop up everywhere and show us all their glory. I just recently found out that my cousin also loves this same flower and her myspace has them displayed all over it. She sent me the picture I attached to this post. Thank you Shelly. I checked my yard today and yup, they are on their way. I don't know about anyone else, but I just think they are beautiful and signal spring is on the way! What a wonderful reminder of my lost loved ones. So here is to my Grandma Minnie Jackson and Grandma Nellie Braggs, I love and miss you both!

2 comments:

Mawmaw said...

This is a test, mom's new password

Mawmaw said...

Test again