Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HERE WE GO AGAIN!



Well, Sunday had a high of 78 degrees, Tom even went fishing for about an hour (I was home sickly with the flu!). Yesterday was around 66 degrees and wet. Today! Well, you guessed it, stay around a day or so and the weather will change, that is what they say about the St. Louis area. Boy, are they right! Today we had snow, sleet, ice, rain, snain, more snow (up to a foot in some areas), school closings (just ask Dave and Joi), messy highways, accidents on the roads, cars in a ditch, etc. etc. etc. Work was NOT FUN! Big change from day to day, wouldn't you say?! Plus, they just said more snow is on its way, OH BOY, I'm excited...NOT! Well, anyway, I couldn't pass up the photo ops, so enjoy. P.S. Sorry I haven't been on for awhile, but as I said before, I have been sick since last Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO LOOK at my ice pictures on MYSPACE...YA have to go to MY PIC'S..its over to left under my picture. And I got a COUPLE good ones of red cardinal's
LUV YA
AUNTIE LINDA