Monday, March 17, 2008

FINALLY!

WHEW! I worked for about 3 hours yesterday and 1 hour today, and I finally replaced my visitor counter! Not sure why it disappeared, where it went, etc., but it was gone! It was not easy to replace and would not go in to the design as before. When I was checking on how to insert the counter I found that there are alot of people having this problem. Apparently the templates have been updated, from what I have found in my research. Therefore I had to add it to the sidebar. It is not exactly what I wanted, but for now... It will have to do the trick. I'm just happy I finally figured it out! It was driving me nuts! (I know not a far drive.) So there is the reason I have not posted anything in the last couple of days. I had to reset all my colors, layout, counter, etc.

Just a note to everyone, after mom's doctor appointment on Friday, March 21, I will post the new information regarding her upcoming surgery. Right now, she has been sick for the last couple of days and would not have been ok to go thru with the surgery on Wednesday anyway. Therefore, we appreciate all the prayers, thoughts, cards sent to mom, etc. from everyone. Thank you.

No comments: