Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CMAFEST 2008!!!!

Well, June will be here before we know it and the CMAfest will come with it. Last year mom and I went by ourselves, previous years we had Aunt Alice Jackson and Betty Brooks along for the fun. This year we have a new addition, AUNTIE LINDA!! She will get to go see all the great artists, get up close & personal, maybe some autographs, music, music, music!!! If anyone is wanting to come along and join the fun, just let us know. It really is alot of fun. It is June 5, 6, 7 & 8, we come home on the 9th. If you want to look at any other information you can go take a look at www.cmafest.com/ The more the merrier. I cannot talk my daughter in to going, it is just not "her scene". Take a look at the artists that have signed up to appear so far this year...

Rodney Atkins
Faith Hill
Alan Jackson
Jewel
Miranda Lambert
Kellie Pickler
Sugarland
Taylor Swift
Josh Turner
Carrie Underwood
Dwight Yoakam

2 comments:

C said...

I wish I could go with you gals! I LOVE country music!!!! Too bad I didn't live closer- I'd drag Joi with me :)

Anonymous said...

wish I could go for sure I would love to have a fun filled weekend!!!! One Year I will go with ya!!!! Jane