Saturday, April 5, 2008

MORE NEWS REGARDING MOM.


Sorry that I have not been on sooner, but I am down sick with "viral sinusitis", whatever that is. I cannot even go see or help my mom at this time, all of this is landing on Joi and Dad for right now. I cannot see her until I am on the medicine for 2-3 solid days per my doctor, per mom's doctor-they do not want anyone to see her that is even slighlty sick. Therefore I have to relay to all what Joi has told me. Mom went home yesterday, Friday, and is doing very well. She surprised the doctor by how well she was doing. He also informed them that the test results on the lymph nodes was positive for 2 of the 7. This means she will have to undergo chemotherapy. She goes back to Dr. Harris this Wednesday and I guess we will find out what happens from there. Hopefully I will be ok by Monday to see Mom and then I will give everyone more updates. Joi did put and update on her blog (http://daveandjoi.blogspot.com/) Everyone's prayers for mom are very much appreciated by all of us. God Bless all of you for everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom and family is in my thoughts and prayers daily!!! Hope you get to feeling better!!!!!