Tuesday, June 17, 2008

!!!!CMAFEST08!!!!





Well, what can I say but WHOOHOO! CMAFEST08 was great again this year! And, this year Mom and I had company, Aunt Linda. I think I can say without any hesitation that Aunt Linda Loved it! The first night started off with a fly over of 4 USA fighter jets! Then Phil Stacey sang a knockout version of the National Anthem. Each night started with this fly over, a great line up of artists and music and then each night ended with fireworks! Aunt Linda got to see Dwight Yoakum, Josh Turner and Jeff Bates, what else do I need to say?! We went to the Opryland Hotel and took pictures, shopped at the Opry Mills Mall, ate at Demo's (great food!) and seen & heard alot of Country Starz! Some of who were Sugarland, Trace Adkins, Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler, Faith Hill, Sara Evans, Miranda Lambert, Ashton Sheppard, Carrie Underwood, Jessica Simpson, Alan Jackson, Dwight Yoakum, Keith Urban, Kenny Rogers, Billy Ray Cyrus (WHOOHOOO for me!!), Little Big Town, Phil Stacey, Bo Bice, Keith Anderson, Chuck Wicks, Darryl Worley, Bucky Covington, Jack Ingram, Randy Travis, Rascal Flatts, James Otto and many many more. Well, enough of me going on, so enjoy some of the above pics!!! and the Sugarland video below (just click on the white arrow/triangle to start the video). ENJOY! as we did.

No comments: