Thursday, June 12, 2008

CMA FEST 2008!



Well, I know I am kind of late posting anything, since we have been back since Monday at 5:00 p.m., but I have been tired! I had to work Tuesday morning at 3:30 a.m. and I have still not caught up on my sleep. Therefore, tonight, I am going to post this small post and put in a larger one this weekend. WE HAD A BLAST! Aunt Linda's first time and she got to see her guy, DWIGHT YOAKUM!!! WHOOHOO! I got Carrie Underwood's signature and some good pics (will show later) and mom got to see one of her honeys, ALAN JACKSON (of course, his wife was there too!-she was signing her new book-which of course, mom had to buy and get signed also!) So here are at least 2 pics until I can get some rest and put in a new post.
P.S. Yesterday, Wednesday, June 10, was mom's 2nd chemo treatment. She did excellent! Today she felt a little weak, but no nausea, had an appetite and was up and around! Way to go mom! We love you! Keep up the prayers, we appreciate each and everyone of you and your prayers!
P.S.S. Joi challenged everyone to put in their list of 100 things in their life. I am currently working on mine Joi and will be posting them shortly. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics he is one of my favorite artist as well, and Love his concerts. Hope one day I can join in on the fun. jane