Friday, February 8, 2008

WHOPPEEE!

Well ladies and gents, the concert is done and over! and WHEW! WHAT A GOOD ONE! Reba and Kelly Clarkson done outstanding, both of them did. I do have to say though, that Kelly can out sing Reba. Now don't get your panties in an uproar if you are a Reba fan, because I am too! I have always thought Reba is excellent, especially since one time, long ago, I heard her sing acapella and blew me over, but still... Kelly out sings her. Kelly has finally learned how to drop down a octave on the ends of her songs, instead of pushing her voice, sounding scratchy and them loosing her voice by the end of the night, IT WAS FANTASTIC! I am so glad we went. Plus they had the comedian, Melissa Peterson (the one that played Barbara Jean in the "Reba" TV show) open for them and she really did a good job. We can't say enough about the bad parking lot for the St. Charles Family Arena, but all in all WHOPPEEEE, I'd do it again. Oh, yeah, did I tell you Kelly and Reba sang my favorite song of Kelly's... Well yes indeedy they did- "Beautiful Disaster" (as some of you may already know), this is my ringtone on my cell phone. Well, gotta go! Mom and Joi are waiting, for "A shopping we will go!" I would post a picture of the concert, but they are all on mom's camera, bummer.

1 comment:

Joi said...

yay for fun times at the concert---thanks, mom!

LOVE you!