Monday, February 11, 2008

Diamonds are a girls best friend! Help Me Choose!



Well, with Valentine's day coming up, I began thinking about something I have wanted for a long time, a diamond cross necklace. They are not cheap, but I'm worth it right?! Well, maybe on my 10-year anniversary, but still, I am trying to decide, which one I like best! There are actually 3 I like, but I cannot find a picture of the one at Hudson's, but I did find pictures of the other 2. Therefore, I am posting these 2 and describing the 3rd one. Go ahead and leave comments to help me out!

The 3rd one is-- a single line of round diamonds on each line of the cross (this is the most $). The diamonds were very clear and very bright, and the necklace was plain and very pretty. Now look at the other 2. What do you think?

1 comment:

Joi said...

without seeing number 1...

I say 2, 1, 3. That's my order preference and if I saw number one things could change ;-)