Friday, February 15, 2008

Blog savvy!


Well, how do you like the music? Me Too!!! I did it all by my lonesome! And boy did it surprise me when it worked, I mean it really works! I thought about it, browsed the site and viola! There is was, I read it, got confused, read some more, got more confused, tried to follow directions, got lost, read some more, followed more directions an VIOLA!!!! Plus, I finally got a myspace. Not really sure what my address is, so cannot post it right now. Not really sure how to get around the site, use it or anything else about it. But I did get one, and I have FRIENDS! my daughter, my aunt and my cuz!!! So I guess I am doing something right, I just don't know what. I don't know how to post anything yet. I downloaded the IM, but don't know how to use it either, so bear with me. I'm trying! But I do feel happy about being able to figure it out, eventually that is. So hope this finds everybody doing great! I got off at 8:00 tonight, therefore it is getting late and gotta go. I'll leave this picture for everyone, a very peaceful site. At the Tetons. Enjoy. I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT VALENTINES DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like the song, allways have do not hear it alot anymore. your doing good on your blog. jane