Sunday, February 3, 2008

NO MORE SNOW!


Well, we got the SNOW! That dirty 4 letter word and 8.4 inches of the stuff! But yesterday was pretty nice, even kind of warm. I went around wearing just a sweatshirt. Pretty good with 8 inches of snow on the ground. Now just keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't snow by or on Thursday night, remember I have my favorite femme's concert coming up and I don't want to miss it or for it to be canceled. Two times is not a charm! (Joi was going to take me to see Kelly Clarkson, she even got tickets, but the concert was cancelled.) So keep your fingers crossed for me! I am ready for spring and for Daffodils!! My friend Lynda is asking my mom and myself to come down to Arkansas and see Garvan Gardens for Daffodil Days! This is a big MAYBE on my list of things to do. Depends on the days and if I can get off. As everyone knows, I love and collect daffodils, so here's to them.

No comments: