Friday, August 15, 2008

!!!! ELVIS !!!!!


Yes, the "King of Rock n Roll", Elvis Presley! Just an FYI to all you ELVIS Fans! Elvis is putting out a new album! Can you believe it! Yes, you heard me right! A new album! Well, at least new technology is making it happen. Remember when they had Celine Dion sing with Elvis on the American Idol Gives Back Special? Well, they are at it again, but this time, it will be a re-release of his 1957 "Elvis' Christmas Album". The Jordanaires will still be doing the backgroud vocals and are rerecording them currently. I clipped the article out of the paper and I will be buying the album! I already have the album & c/d currently, but just take a gander at who will be singing with him: "Blue Christmas" with Martina McBride, "Here Comes Santa Claus" with LeAnn Rimes, "Merry Christmas Baby" with Gretchen Wilson, "White Christmas" with Amy Grant and I'll Be Home for Christmas" with Carrie Underwood. Others to be on there will be Wynonna Judd, Sara Evans, and Anne Murray!!! I know I'm excited how about all of you?!! I know, contain yourselves!

2 comments:

Joi said...

That does sound like a nice cd!

Lynn said...

When will it come out?????? YA KNOW AUNTIE LINDA IS INTERESTED...SO LET ME KNOW PLEASE IF YA FIND OUT BEFORE ME!!!
WOW..this should be a good one!! I wish they would let Lisa Marie sang also with him. I luved that one did ya hear it???
LUV YA U FAVORITE AUNTIE HA HA
AUNTIE LINDA