Monday, July 7, 2008

MY NEW WALL!




(Oh Yeah, I forgot to tell ya, the four round plates in this picture were what was above the TV previously.)

Well, better late than never. I wished for these picture ledges at Christmas time. I received the money to purchase these for Christmas. I just could not bring myself to pay the $30 plus shipping. But last week, Mom and Joi went to Joliet and went to West Elm to shop, Viola, I got my shelves minus the shipping. Therefore my new Wall! I was going to take before and after pictures, but I fogot to take the before pics prior to Tom removing everything from the walls. So, as a result I only have the "after" pics. Joi will know the difference, but I doubt anyone else will remember the before. Hope you like! (I seen it done by Nate on the Oprah show and loved it!) I wanted the ledges lower, but had to go higher due to the "big" TV. Oh Well, I still like it.

1 comment:

Joi said...

looks good, mom!