Thursday, July 24, 2008

AM I OLD OR WHAT?!





Can you believe it? I am 52 years old now! WOW! Time sure flies when you are having fun! Just a little note to say "Thank You" to everyone for their birthday wishes! Phone calls all day, e-mails, My space comments, cards, balloon, cake, gifts, dinners and bowling the other day, ALL GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again, love you all!



Just a couple pictures of some of my flowers blooming today. Aren't they pretty? The white hibiscus are around 10" across. They are big! My water lilies are blooming like crazy! I have my friend, Lynda Matveychik, to thank for these beauties! She gave me her plant when she got rid of her pond. Then last but not least, the pond! Koty enjoying it and getting a drink!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

YOU ARE NOT OLD...I AM!!!!! You are still A YOUNGUN...! :-) Just wait until you get 62...AND I"m not even that..! I'M OLD..OLDER...!!!
So you are feeling your age?? or just thinking of the age you are???
YOU ARE NOT OLD!!! And besides we are only as old as we feel...so how do do you feel..and how old is a 52 yr old suppose to feel...??
LUV YA...
AUNTIE LINDA