Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MAY DAY CAROUSEL






Congratulations Michelle! It took me awhile to get the pictures off of my camera (I have 1500 on my card, so it took me awhile, they didn't want to load), but I finally made it. Last Friday night, my mom and I went back to good ole Granite City High School for the May Day Carousel. Nanette's daughter, Michelle, is a senior this year and was picked to be in the maypole dance! Michelle you looked beautiful! So congrats to her and her pending graduation, which is in a couple of weeks! So way to Go! You finally made it! Michelle, I will also take this opportunity to wish you a Very Happy Birthday, May 10th! May you dream big, live happy and reach the goals you pursue. You have the world at your feet! Enjoy this time in your life and Good Luck, from myself and Tom.

No comments: