Tuesday, May 20, 2008

IT'S TIME...FINALLY

Well, the day for Mom's first chemo treatment is finally here. She begins tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Joi and I will both be with her and stay with her through the entire treatment. We are hoping that she will not get extremely ill, as the doctor said, "I will be very surprised if she gets sick with the vomiting and nausea." We are praying for that result! I know mom has to be dreading this, but she is staying strong (a little snippy at times...just kidding mom!), as she had been through the entire process, which began in February. It has been a long road for her, but hopefully she is at the top of hill and starting downhill now. I know she still has a long road ahead of her, but we will all be there with her, along with the rest of all of you. Again, heartfelt thank yous is not enough for all the support from all of you, our family and friends! Keep the prayers coming! THANK YOU AGAIN! Love Bud, Sharon, Tom, Connie, Dave and Joi

P.S. Mom gave me everyone's information for the cancer walk today. I will be signing us up tomorrow night. I still have a couple of people left to get information from and answers of whether they are walking for sure. So far I have, Sharon, Connie, Joi, Norma, Donna, Veronica, Linda, Jane, Brenda, Nanette and Michelle. If I have forgotten anyone, someone please let me know. If anyone else wants to join us, or knows someone that may want to join us, please tell them to come join us for the day! It is for a great cause, it makes for an awesome and inspiring day!

No comments: