Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BEDROOM REDO!

Well, I finally did it! After 31 years of my old bedroom outfit (YUCK!), I convinced Tom (well, sort of) that we needed a new one! Well, convince is not the proper word for this little purchase, but he finally let me do it! I am so happy with how the bedroom now looks! It is a complete change of pace...finally!!!!!!!! I know he likes it too, I can tell. Actually he even admits it, but, he still thinks it was unnecessary. He did not see anything wrong with the old one. Only, that the dresser had about an 8 inch oblong spot, right on the top in the middle, where everyone could see, a big bad bald spot where someone (named Joi) spilled finger nail polish about 22 years ago, tried to wipe it up with a kleenex, then took their fingernails and scratched it up. The chest of drawers has two broken drawers, that were wood glued back together (let's just say, an ex-husband had a temper). I never had a night stand, but scarfed a little cabinet someone was going to throw away and used it! So, therefore, don't you agree.....I deserved a new bedroom outfit!!!!!! Well, I know I agree! What do you think....before....or....after?

Before
After

Before

After



Well, I know that I LOVE IT! Still a few more little touches to make, but it is pretty much finished.

8 comments:

Joi said...

Much better, mom. It looks great! You know, there's an option to make the photos bigger in blogger if you want. : )

Tomcon00 said...

It took me forever to get the pictures in the order I wanted them. I was just glad to do that!

J said...

looks good connie you and joi have the touch!!!!

J said...

I do say you deserved a new one connie I like the color black for a bedroom thats what i would like but i want a platform bed!!!

miss lincoln said...

great pictures.....


journeytoliberty.blogspot.com

buy rift platinum said...

WoW! great pictures. .love the way the colors combined.=)

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

Gianni abercrombie fitch abercrombie fitch surrounds founder surrounds Jenny abercrombie fitch 1946 was Abercrombie Fitch 2011 born on December 2 LeiJiao of Italy reggio calabria. Mother is a Abercrombie Fitch for men tailor, taught a named "Paris boutiques" shop. She is an intelligent A&F Mens Classic Shirts woman, there is no any pattern, just in cloth superscript some sign A&F Mens Jackets will cut garment. abercrombie fitch surrounds A&F Womens Sweater Sets family and mother's workshop

elephantshoe_ said...

very chic.