Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MY NEW TOY...

Well, it is that time again! YEP indeedy....Christmastime is here, well at least for me it is. I know, I know, I am a little early, but who cares! I love Christmas! I usually wait until after Thanksgiving to put up my tree, but this year Thanksgiving comes late in the month, cutting my weeks short and my weeks become very busy from here on out. Therefore, Tom and I put up the tree this past weekend. As for my new toy...well...I bought it on sale after Christmas last year. I couldn't wait to try it out this year! Tom, of course, thought it was a stupid idea, that I wasted money, it wouldn't work, etc. etc. etc., but when we hooked it up, turned it on...VIOLA! He LIKES it! I do too. Well, enough already I will tell you what it is. It is a rotating Christmas tree stand!!! Excited? I am! Plus, it works, Tom even likes it, Mom and Dad liked it and I LOVE IT! This way I get to see all of my ornaments, not just the ones on front! Plus, when Tom was putting on the lights, he just turned it on and the tree rotated itself making the light job a little easier. Yes, I know, you all think I'm nuts, but oh well, I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I took this video to show you all what I am talking about. I hope some of you like it too!


MERRRY CHRISTMAS...EARLY!


2 comments:

J said...

my cousin in missouri has one and does yours play music think hers does. i like those. enjoy it its different.

jane

Lynn said...

I LIKE your tree...its your tree so get what you want. I think Shelly's tree is smaller but think it rotate's as well. YES she just said it did...BUT ITS SMALLER.
MINE isn't up yet..gotta go get decorations from Janet's...TREE is here and mine has lights on it..just have to put decoration's..
Luv Auntie Linda