Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'M BACK! FINALLY!


The new rug on top and below is the old one

These are both the old look

I Picked the 2 on the Right!

New look brown and old is blue


New look-brown & old was blue

I know, I know. I have been gone for awhile. I have a good reason, sort of. Part of the time, I was just busy doing other things (like hooking up the new turntable to the computer and downloading the first 14 of approximately a couple of hundred albums for our Ipods), downloading approx. 30 C/D's for a friend to download onto her new Ipod, just to tired, or the last 2 weeks...I have been messing with my stupid computer! It seems that everytime I go into one of my main programs, it is missing the exe. file, will not work, locks up, etc. etc. So I have had to trouble shoot my Kodak, Norton, ITunes and Excel programs, erase and download a couple of them again, and do fixes on the other 2. Not my idea of fun!!!! and it was of course, hours and hours and hours, well you get the picture!!!

Finally, last night I got my Kodak program to work again, therefore the last post about My MOM!!!!! WHOPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I am back in the grove, hopefully. With Thanksgiving, then Christmas coming, things will still be hectic, but I am going to try to keep up with my blog again. That is if this thing called a computer cooperates!!!

Now for the answer to a question posed to me from my last blog...Yes, I picked out the shades for my bathroom lights! I did not happen to pick any of the shades that I had previously posted, because I found a new one at Home Depot that I liked. I took some before and after pics (which, as I said above, I was just now able to download as of yesterday), therefore I am posting the pics today. I still have a frame on each wall to fill with a pic of my own and I have a couple of ideas not yet completed, and I have already made some changes that are not reflected in these "old" pictures, but hopefully you will get an idea of what I have done so far. Let me know what you think.

Glad to be back! Hope you will continue to read. See you soon!

3 comments:

J said...

glad ur back and I love the color, I cannot get into the groove to go down and finish my house did paint the bathroom was not in the mood but turned out okay got to get my mirror hung and looking for a swag light to put in there i know that sounds silly but i have to have one i moved the whole bathroom around in remodling and the light is almost against the wall. I will keep looking till i find what i like. this is a spare bathroom but i like it better then my master bath.

well hope to see you at christmas time not sure on shopping yet wish i could.
I missed ya
luv ya jane

Lynn said...

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK. Your Auntie Linda looks forward to reading your blogs. I have thought about getting completely out of MYSPACE. Have had alot of fuss'es with oldest Grand daughter and just tired of all!!! I have lost interest in it. Nothing to do but make it pretty..and well JUST LOST INTEREST. I'm not sure I can keep up an blog. I can't keep up with my EMAIL'S...SO BLOG...WELL THINKING ON IT. And putting pictures on it...WELLLLLL...NOT SURE!! ""ANY~O~HOW" Welcome back NIECY..
LUV YA..
AUNTIE LINDA

Lynn said...

Well I had it all typed and it kicked me off line...DARN...and forgot all I said.. BUT I LIKE YOUR NEW COLORS AND EVERYTHING.OK..
KEEP UP GOOD WORK..
LUV AUNTIE LINDA