Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WHAT A KLUTZ!

Yup...that's me! What was supposed to be a walk around the park with my daughter and us taking my 2 puppies, Koty and Gizmo, well......it turned into a "really graceful FALL! for me!" We actually walked about 1 block, turned a corner, got to an alley and whoops...down I went. There was an alley with the exit in concrete, rocks all over the concrete, my foot hit the rocks, they acted like marbles and you guessed it! Down I went. Nothing broken, but a goose egg on the arm, a rock & bruise in the left hand and down on my knee right on a rock! Graceful, yikes, NOT! Sore, and aching all day...yyyyyeeeeessss! siree! So gimpy for a couple of days, and I think I keep my walking, for now, at Club Fitness on the treadmill (no rocks!)

2 comments:

J said...

Hope your feeling better now, falls are not fun and the after pain in worse. Get better soon, and be careful just glad you did not break a bone that is all you needed.

jane

Lynn said...

Well I'M A ''KLUTZ'' also niecy..I fell at School reunion Yesterday SATURDAY. Skinned Right knee,right albow. A sore spot on left hand where I helped catch myself..and everybody watching thought I PROBABLY smashed my face. I landed against the CONCRETE WALL of the Community center at housing here is where we had it. And it hit RIGHT on my glass'es..they didn't break. It threw them outta not setting right on my face. But didn't break them nor put a spot on my face..and I was told they expected my face to be BLOODY. SO I"m lucky also. Got sore later & alittle sore today...but BETTER THEN BROKEN BONES...WE ARE LUCKY THERE.
Luv Ya Auntie Linda