Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PICK A SHADE


A B

C D

E F

G H

J K
L M
N O
R S

Ok, here's the scoop...I am redoing the bathroom. Tom and I went shopping, found a rug we liked and decided to buy it. Of course, it did not match the rest of the bathroom, so...I just have to redecorate it now. I am getting there, but have a way to go. I took before pics this time (I know, I don't believe it either), and once I'm done, I will show before and after pics (I'm so glad I remembered to do this for once). But I have a dilemma, I am having trouble picking new glass shades for my light fixture. So here are just a few that I like (I deleted some of them), so what do you think? (I have posted a copy of the rug too...and an FYI, I went with the chocolate brown and teal colors in the rug). My fixtures are silver, my walls, floors, cabinet, tub, etc. are all white. Excited to see what you pick. Thanks for you help in advance.

6 comments:

Joi said...

I think I like C and G best---but it's hard not seeing them in person!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I like the D & R....ya don't want BUSY...you have that in your rug. or well I"m not decorator now..and its harder to figure out without being there to hold shade by your rug. I will look at JOI'S PICKS when I go back and see what I think of those...YOU NEED TO DELETE MORE...! LOL
LUV YA
AUNTIE LINDA

Anonymous said...

ok..again...I like her picks also...

Anonymous said...

I LIKE LETTER M
I NEED HELP WITH COLOR FOR BATH MY VANITY IS OAK AND MY SINK IS CREAM WITH BROWN AND TUB WHITE. ANY SUGGESTIONS????

JANE

Lynn said...

Hey..me and Jane wanna know which one you chose?????
miss reading but as long as you are OK...that is FINE!! jUST MAKES ME WONDER IF YOU ARE SICK..OR SOMEONE IS SICK OR SOMETHING IS WRONG...so as long as you are FINE AS A FIDDLE AS CAN BE...OK!!
LUV YA BUNCHES AUNTIE LINDA

J said...

yes curious on which one you got??? wish your computer was back up and working I miss your posts. hope all is well with you and tom and pups.

jane