Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weather



Wow! Are we having some strong winds or what?! What they say about the St. Louis area is true, "If you don't like the weather, stick around a couple of days it will change." A couple of days? Who are they kidding! Today when I went to lunch @ noon it felt like it was around 70 degrees, by the time I got off at 5:00 p.m. the wind was gusting up to 60 miles per hour, it was snowing and felt like it was in the teens! This was all in about 5 hours! I think they said we hit a record high for the day. I won't be surprised if we end up hitting a record low, especially with the high winds, low temperature, it should produce really low wind chills! BBBRRRRRRR! Well, enough of that. Gotta go, but I will leave you with a picture to match! It is from around Christmas, but who cares, it fits. Stay warm!

1 comment:

Joi said...

awww---tell my sissy and bubby i say hi. they are too cute in their sweaters!

love you mom!