Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SNOW! NO NO NO


Well, here we go again! Not only are they saying we will get snow by Friday night, but I have heard we could get 6 inches or we could be dumped on like New York was previously! Up to 4 feet, depending on if the storm blows through or stalls over us. They say it is building up in the gulf just like it did before it dumped on New York! NONONONONONO! I HATE SNOW! I do not want any snow! I want summer! I have plans next Thursday night and I do not want any snow to mess up my plans! My daughter, mother and myself have tickets to go see Reba and Kelly Clarkson! I am looking so forward to this concert, therefore NO SNOW! Mom and I seen them together in Nashville last year at Fan Fair, see pic. They were great there for one song, seen them on CMT crossroads and it was great, so expect the concert to be great also. Do I sound excited? Yep I do, cause I am. Help me keep the snow away!

No comments: